Public Transportation Investigations software
One of the highest priorities of public transit authority officers is the safety and security of customers and employees, while ensuring transit systems are a reliable and comfortable method of transportation.
Transit authority organizations often report to and work closely with local police on criminal files.
Benefits of X-FIRE for Transit Authority
Agnovi’s Investigative Case Management Software, X-FIRE, is ideal for transit authority officers to manage tips, investigations and other issues.
X-FIRE can help make the investigation process easier by:
- Streamlining documentation and reporting methods
- Guiding and tracking workflow processes
- Ensuring greater accountability of employees
- Helping investigators and managers perform their duties
X-FIRE Uses within Transit Policing and Security
Transit authority organizations are currently using Agnovi’s X-FIRE to manage incident and investigation operations.
Using X-FIRE, transit authorities can easily:
- Document, investigate and report their findings
- Perform pattern and trend analysis using the out-of-the-box metrics facility
- Enhance operational planning and corrective action implementation
Using X-FIRE, transit authority investigators are managing files involving:
- Destruction or defacing of property
- Financial loss due to fraud, theft and unpaid fares
- Human rights violations
- Assault and violence
- Employee misconduct
- Injury and death on transit lines